Tuesday, April 17, 2012

White On White

I used to hate white walls. In fact, I hated them so much I painted mine hot pink and lime green when I was 14. I would like to go back in time and kick myself since I now have to deal with the brightest bedroom in the world until I move out of my parent's house. My opinion of white walls has changed drastically since then and I've been seeing all white rooms pop up all over. An all white bedroom is crisp, clean, and effortlessly chic when the right elements are added. Would you go all white? Or do you like a pop of color?

White linens.
{Add a bit of color with drapes & fresh flowers}

bedroom
{Play with textures in your bedroom accessories- like this throw & lamp}

A White Bedroom
{Faux fur, a colorful floral pop, and a chandelier turn bland into glam}

White bedroom
{Add a wooden night stand and fresh green flowers for a rustic feel}

crisp white bedroom
{If all white isn't your thing- try adding grey hues to bring dimension to the room}

white bedroom
{A textured bed spread is a great way to add dimension on a budget}

images: 1 2 3 4 5 6

5 comments:

  1. such beautiful rooms. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fan of white on white! Beautiful pictures to start the day lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that bed board from Elle Decor is simply irresistible! Sooo gorgeous! I couldn't agree more about white walls... but now if you have the right space they are actually very chic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with white. I would live in an all white house if i could.... my hubby says no!

    xoxo
    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an all white room too - so fresh :)

    ReplyDelete