Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

This Easter weekend was pretty laid back. Friday night consisted of catching up on my favorite tv shows, movies, and pizza. Saturday we had some family friends over that we haven't seen in months. It was so nice to catch up and the weather was beautiful. Here are a few of my favorite things from the weekend:

A bright yellow Easter centerpiece from the garden.


Dying Easter eggs with some of my favorite little ones.


On Friday I went to a local graphic design office that my friend works at to judge the annual "Peep Show". These were two of my favorites: 

James & the Giant Peep                                                                                 Bunzilla Attacks Tokyo
 
                                               

My favorite guy.


Do anything exciting this weekend? 

4 comments:

  1. Love those Easter flowers! Sounds like a perfect weekend! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. James and the giant peep! How creative! Looks like you had a nice weekend :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your man are adorable! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! I love the 'peep show' contest! You and your man are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete