Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Mantra

bippityboppityboo:

#1 on my list - marrying you.

 Whether it be timing, financial issues, etc. I know there are a few things on my bucket list that have been pushed aside for more practical things. For instance I would love to take a cooking or photography class, finish my final classes of French I passed up in college, and move to Europe for a few months (if only!).This quote has me thinking it's about time I make some of these things happen.  Is there something you've always wanted to do but for some reason or another couldn't fit it into the plan?
Happy Monday! xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I really need to make this happen with travel - and before we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things I want to do but can't seem to fit into my "plan"! Sometimes I think of all of the things I would do if life had no expiration date and the list is pretty lengthy. Hopefully I'll get to check a few of them off eventually! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completely agree.. ive always wanted to take karate.. & even after my year off from school i still haven't felt like i had time!

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this quote, and couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete