Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! This weekend was rather uneventful- which was amazing. I went to a family party on Saturday to celebrate my cousin's baby boy arriving any day now. It was so good to see everyone. I even got to try an all-natural fruit flavored vodka (which was delicious). Yum! 

Yesterday I started reading 50 Shades of Grey. I knew very little about the series except that it was inspired by Twilight (and like The Hunger Games, I love me some Twilight). I literally couldn't put it down. I'm already 70% through the second book. Has anyone else read it? Thoughts? 

What do you all do this weekend? Whatever you did, I hope you had an amazing time! 

My baby sister, Bridget / Masculine stripes & a pop of neon / Raspberry vokda/ Pleated shoulders on a Zara top

4 comments:

  1. I've heard that is a great book! That vodka looks/ sounds delish, its nice to have a relaxing weekend every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I've heard great things about 50 Shades of Grey and am dying to read it. I have to finish The Hunger Games trilogy first though! Also, that raspberry vodka looks pretty tasty :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that Vodka sounds delicious! And I was just hearing about 50 Shades of Grey... apparently they are making a movie about it. It definitely sounds like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard about 50 Shades of Grey. Apparently some women are calling it life changing.

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete