Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need, Want, Must Have

It's time for a self induced intervention of sorts. As you all are well aware, both Piperlime & Shopbop had 20% sales this week which left my shopping carts full and my wallet very empty. I couldn't help myself (who am I kidding? I can never help myself). Therefore this week's need, want, must have is all under $100. I promised Laura I wouldn't rub in my vacation to Mexico next week but it has definitely been on my mind while shopping lately. That Old Navy coverup is perfect for the beach or laying by the pool all summer & that tote bag is the perfect mix of tribal prints and bright hues. I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of white jeans (that don't break the bank) so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!
nwm3
Madewell Denim Vest / Old Navy Multi-Print Tunic / Old Navy Straw Bag / Topshop Bangle Set / Madwell Colorband Twirl Skirt / Madewell Henley Waffle Tank / Current Elliot Jeans / Old Navy Sweater / Topshop Wedges / Old Navy Turnlock Wallet ($9.99!)

2 comments:

  1. Ok thank you for this post, I will be hitting up old navy this weekend! So excited to hear about Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be mad at you for mentioning mexico- but this round up is so cute I can't even be mad at you...

    ReplyDelete