I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that the day before a vacation is the longest day of your life. Well, it is in my case anyways. So to distract myself, I've put together a few things that are getting me through this Thursday.
This show is so strange it's funny. Has anyone been watching?
Other things on the internet:
- This great fridge makeover by Joanna Goddard. If only I had a fridge of my own to decorate.
- I plan on trying this gooey chocolate skillet cake as soon as I get home from vacation.
- Her thoughts on style really had me asking myself, "Why do I wear the clothes that I do?"
- A stunning infinity ring that I would love to snag up.
- A feature on the woman behind my favorite cupcakes in the whole wide world.
- Do you think Kate every gets tired of looking perfect? Classy and effortless.
Happy Thursday, everyone!