Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Need, Want, Must Have

This week I've spent way too much time browsing the Shopbop sale and this is just a small taste of everything I need, want, and must have this week. There are tons of on-trend items on sale like that Alice + Olivia peplum skirt, tons of sandals, and a lot of rompers/cover-ups that are perfect for a future vacation to the beach. I haven't decided which things I'm going to purchase (I'm trying to have self control and not buy everything) but some of these things will definitely be making their way to me soon! Have you shopped the sale yet? I'd love to know about your finds! 
nwm

1 comment:

  1. I love the fling clutch! I won a $100 Shopbop giftcard and am having the hardest time choosing what I want since their are so many great items to pick from!

    ReplyDelete