Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Primped for a Picnic

Happy Friday! For this week's Friday's Fancies we're headed to a picnic. To be honest, I've never been on a picnic- I need to get on that this summer. But, if I did attend a picnic I would wear this. I also would add a bottle of chardonnay and a cheese tray because life is just better with wine and cheese. As always, stop by Long Distance Loving for more outfit inspiration.
picnic

The Kardashian's are at my work today. I've been at work for approx. 20 minutes and that's all anyone will talk about. I could care less about them but I will definitely be going down to see them in person- just because I can. What are your plans this weekend? I'll be staying in tonight and then heading to the Cubs game tomorrow with 3 of my friends form high school. I miraculously snagged $12 tickets and I couldn't be more excited! xx

11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I love them! In a " oh my gosh they dress fabulous but act ridiculous" kind of way. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Go CUBS! and I'm with you, the Kardashian's are crazy, but yeah, I'd see just what they look like in person (probaby just as crazy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOMS are my favorite! So cute!

    It's pretty cool that the Kardashians are at your work today. I'd totally go sneak a peek at them too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you have GOT to go on a picnic! Hubby and I went one last night and took wine and cheese. ;) That denim dress is super cute with the striped Toms. Come over and enter my Kate Spade giveaway. Happy Friday!
    XO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love that dress. It is the perfect outfit for any picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim dress, my dear!! and of course gotta love TOMs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove that shirt dress and the red details! And wine and cheese makes for the best picnic in my opinion :) And woah for the Kardashians!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously now, can we just call it a weekend and meet in the park for a picnic?! Because this is the cutest outfit in the history of outdoor outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love alllll of these choices! thanks for sharing!!

    xx
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! love the touch of red in the glasses. very cute :)

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable outfit!! i love what you picked for a picnic it is perfect

    ReplyDelete