Thursday, April 19, 2012

Which Suit?

Should I purchase for vacation? Serious question. I noticed I have way too many solid biknis and I need a little print in my life. I'm torn between them all (especially since the shell print bikini is only about $24). I also realize yesterday I said I was done shopping- I'm making an exception (and have no self control). So I'd love to know which one you like best! And if you have any other recommendations for cute suits- please share. 

Image 4 of Warehouse Summer Floral Bikini TopImage 4 of ASOS Twist Bandeau In Shell Print
    Summer Floral Bikini                                         Shell Print Hipster Bikini

Image 4 of Warehouse Bright Ikat Print Bikini TopImage 1 of ASOS Padded Bandeau Bikini In Lilac Spot Print
Bright Ikat Print Bikini                                                Lilac Dot Bandeau

6 comments:

  1. The top two are my favorites- I love that we are battling the same decisions right now for a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Shell Print Hipster Bikini is my fave! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like purchasing one bikini a year (maybe two :) ) is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shell print would look marvelous with a tan! I mean turquoise and bronze...gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the ikat one! man im ready for some but not ready for bikinis yet :p

    -jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete