Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

As you know, this weekend I went to the Cubs game with some girlfriends from high school. In preparation for Saturday- I stayed in Friday night and went to see The Lucky One (Zac Efron you are ridiculously good looking). I had a great time downtown Saturday and stayed out until almost 2 am. Needless to say I did not leave my couch yesterday. What did you do this weekend? Anything fun? I'll leave you with a few snapshots from the weekend & 2 new purchases from the Piperlime sale:

{the girls}

{a new friend at the game}

{a brothers dance off}
{the one and only}

{lacy detailing on a new hive & honey dress and kate spade earrings}

3 comments:

  1. Ahh fun times with the Cubs! That's awesome, looks like you had a wonderful weekend! and those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend! Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh.. i need to see the lucky one! love the earrings as well!

    ReplyDelete