Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lose the Sleeves

I love a good blouse. In fact, I've been attempting to clean out my closet and there has been a hostile take over in my closet by sheer blouses. I can't get enough of them. Since I'm hoping the weather in Chicago warms up permanently pretty soon-  I am dying to grab myself a few sleeveless blouses. I plan to pair them with skinny jeans and a great heel, or even tucked into a skirt with flat sandals. The best part about a sleeveless blouse? You can throw a cardigan, jacket, blazer over it and you've created a new look. The possibilities are endless.
s&s

5 comments:

  1. I've been on the hunt for one of those! So cute! (and thanks for all those save options!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and I especially love the mint green knot front blouse above! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these tops! - Loving that first white one in the save category and the blue one in the splurge category. YAY for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh these are all so fun! I can't wait to wear sleeveless tops and lose the cardigans!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the knot front green blouse- so perfect!

    ReplyDelete