Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Name It

Clearly we have Carrie Bradshaw to thank for the personalized jewelry trend that's had a revival. I have a simple "A" necklace by Gorjana that I never take off and I find it's a great platform for layering  heavier necklaces on top of. I collected some of my favorite picks via the internet and have to say I'm really loving #1 & #4. Also, Bauble Bar has a ton of great personalized jewelry choices and the new Twitter Plate necklace is so adorable. I feel like I owe it to my Twitter-loving self to purchase it. 
Name

10 comments:

  1. I love monogram jewels! I love the Bauble Bar Pendant necklace especially, but really would also love a necklace like Carrie's that spelled out my whole name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lusting over the Bauble Bar one for months!! I think I am about to break down and snag it up for myself. Thanks, Carrie Bradshaw! :) Love them all! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that bauble bar one! My favorite monogram pendant that my mother gave me and each of my sisters had since disappeared, so I'm in the market for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of monogram anything. And I really want those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the #3 - it's the classic name plate. I'd wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you picked #2 just for me didn't you?? haha i love #3, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that ring and the earrings are such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a thing for monograms, it's almost ridiculous. I adore that Bauble Bar monogram necklace; it's actually not too badly priced, either. Very tempting! Perhaps I'll splurge if I manage to avoid potatoes during Lent. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like yours, and I'll be adding it to Reeder.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that bracelet. So modern!

    ReplyDelete