Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Spring Fever

This week's Friday's Fancies is all about Spring. It has been unseasonably warm here in Chicago and I absolutely love it. I am crossing my fingers that the next few months stay mild. February is one of my favorite months of the year because retailers come out with their spring lines. I have my virtual shopping cart full of a million things- none of which can be worn until April, but it's still nice to look. For my outfit this week I picked out a pair of colored denim (yes, I'm still not over colored denim) in a pretty bright hue. I would layer the chambray shirt over the floral one to add a little bit of pattern that isn't too overwhelming. Since the pants and top are so bright & busy, I'd keep my accessories neutral with a tan sandal and patent leather carry-all. Oh, and I'd throw on a pair of UO's adorable colored sunnies. For just $10 I plan to buy a whole array of colors. 

Spring Fever 
blouse // chambray shirt // denim // sandals // purse // sunnies


As always you can hop on over to Long Distance Loving for some more inspiration!
Happy Friday!

27 comments:

  1. love, love this!! It's official, spring fever has swept the nation. The chambray shirt-perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need some chunky sandals for Spring! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosssh okay I LOVE this so much. There is seriously nothing better than a denim button up, and of course, coloured jeans. I need to get my hands on a pair asap! Preferable red. xo have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colored denim too. Just ordered a pair of min colored ones this week! Cheers to new blog friends! Have a fab weekend!!

    Because Shanna Said So Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I really like that! So spring (and I know I am so ready for it!) I'd take that whole look! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit you put together! It's totally springy and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that chambray shirt. perfect spring outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish minds think alike! Thanks for stopping by!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am smitten by those purple skinny jeans!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    That bag is pretty amazing too!!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those skinnier {swoon} !!!! Love it with that blue jean top!

    happy weekend
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you decided on a pair of colored denim for yourself yet?! Loving the idea of layering floral and chambray. Gorgeous look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I love those shoes!!! They are so fabulous! :) And that purse is pretty freaking fab too...

    Hope you have a fun weekend! :)

    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE it! I think a lot of us are having spring fever!!!

    Stop by sometime and check out my latest post. I'd love to hear what you think!

    xoxo
    http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is really cute. I want some pin pants now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the chambray shirt. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute spring outfit! I love the accessories you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Love all the color, and definitely need to grab myself a pair of those UO sunnies-- or a few!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! And if you style your coral maxi like my look, take a pic and send it my way!! Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those pants!! Very cute picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the chambray shirt, this is a darling spring outfit. So glad I found your site, it's too sweet. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like skinnies and tote!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. NOTHING says Spring like Lavendar jeans....I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it! I really need to buy a chambray shirt one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the jeans and those sandals! This definitely gets me excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love love love the color palette! Those jeans are so beautiful! I think I´m obsessed :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete