Monday, February 20, 2012

Printed Pants

Lately I've been noticing that it's not the top making a statement in an outfit, it's the bottoms. I personally love the effect a great pair of patterned pants can make but I'm not sure if the trend is really "doable" for the average person. My other concern is that if you're not a size 0 putting a loud pattern on your bottom half may not be the most flattering outfit choice. But none the less, I don't think printed denim & trousers are going anywhere soon. Have you tried the trend?

printed pants & chevron

printed pants

printed pants

printed pants

   
one // two // three // four

14 comments:

  1. I love these patterned pants! They def. make a bold statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you girl, I probably couldn't do it. But they are fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun for spring! I would love a pair of Navajo print ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While in Nordstrom's this weekend, I spotted number 1&3 and was even brave enough to try on the Paige pink/orange pair... didn't look too great on me, but I'm still in love with them ha! Hopefully I can find a pair of printed jeans for this spring that will look good on me b/c they're everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is such a fun trend to see for spring! Not sure if I could pull it off but definitely a fun way to incorporate pattern into an outfit! Love the first photo! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they look cool in magazines, but are definitely not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This trend is totally growing on me. Ordered some leopard print jeans from Target, to test the trend out. So, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm liking this trend. great observation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you- I love the look, but wouldn't feel comfortable unless I had longer, skinnier legs and a tiny rump.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um ya my Irish dance legs don't like this trend so much; however, I love it (just on everyone else).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bottom left ones...perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yikes i think i am wayyyyy to short for printed pants! they look so lovely on the tall ladies, but i don't think i'll be trying that trend any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the chevron ones! I've also seen some leopard prints ones that look great too

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of printed pants!! i love the TTH image -- she's such a babe!

    Oh - Fancy That.

    ReplyDelete