Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fall 2012 RTW: Metallics

I don't know about all of you, but I have been loving Fall RTW Fashion Week this year. I've loved the bold patterns, deep hues of burgundy and turquoise, and absolutely everything from J.Crew's collection (obviously). One trend I think will be huge for Fall based on the runways is all things metallic. I'm so happy that sequins and shiny fabrics  in gold, bronze, and silver aren't going anywhere any time soon. My favorite show thus far has been Reem Acra- that silver mini dress is to die for.  
What trends do you think will be big for Fall? 

Prabal Gurung Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearPrabal Gurung Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Reem Acra Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearReem Acra Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Naeem Khan Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearNaeem Khan Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Prabal Gurung, Reem Acra, Naeem Khan Fall 2012 RTW via

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh those last 2 dresses make my heart flutter. I love anything metallic, so of course I loved this feature!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Prabal dresses are completely ridiculous... obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love metallics, I'm a very happy girl as well to see them in fall 2012 as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the metallics. The shine is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the metallics - I can just picture me fitting this look into my own style/wardrobe somehow, like a metallic top with a casual pair of skinny jeans and boots! Cute but casual for everyday & keeping with the runway trends;)

    ReplyDelete