Monday, February 6, 2012

Old Love

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so this week I'll be sharing some of my favorite things that remind me of February 14th. I found this tumblr a while ago via A Cup of Jo and absolutely love looking through it daily. It's really fun to look back at the celebrity couples- some from almost 40 years ago. I'm always surprised by the random ones I find that I never knew about, as well as a few timeless duos I wish were still together (Brad & Jen.. sigh). 

George Clooney & Kelly Preston, 1988 Robert Downey Jr. & Sarah Jessica Parker
                          
Madonna & Sean Penn, 1986 
                                 
   


5 comments:

  1. It's so sad to think these people aren't together anymore! Well, that's Hollywood I guess! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reese and ryan...they were so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Reese and Ryan-they look so young! Love this Tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George Clooney is like fine wine. The man is handsome. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awesome pictures, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete