Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

I typically don't do a post like this (because I have a Blackberry and it takes horrible photographs). But  I thought I'd share a bit about my weekend. I'll spare you The Oscar's post since I'm sure everyone has seen all of the dresses by now but I really loved Jessica Chastain, Octavia Spencer, and Michelle Williams.Anyways...Thursday night I went and enjoyed restaurant week by eating a 5 course Italian dinner for around $30- I thought they were going to have to roll me out of the restaurant. Despite the blizzard, it was fairly warm in Chicago this weekend so I was able to wear my favorite pink Anthropologie coat and ballet flats all weekend to run errands and do a bit of shopping. I also splurged on a new Tory Burch crossbody bag that I showed you guys a few weeks ago on the blog (Happy (3 weeks early) birthday to me!) Sunday I had brunch with my girlfriends before we put on sweats & watched The Oscars with a box of wine & appetizers (classy, I know). Overall, it was great weekend. How was yours?





12 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog via your comment on Glam or Sham... Now following.
    Sounds like you had a fun weekend, nothing wrong with wine & apps with the girlfriends!
    I actually met up with two fellow blog friends this weekend and took a photography class so I had a productive weekend!
    Love your striped shirt in the bberry photo!
    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh nothing is more exciting than a new handbag, yours is lovely! I adored Michelle Williams' dress as well. Sounds like a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all that snow...make my bones hurt! ;) Looks like you had a fun weekend. Michelle Williams was my fave on the red carpet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove your new handbag! I was just talking about how I needed a new TB wallet. Mine is yuck-y :) Can I convince my hubby? THAT is the question.

    Your flats are so cute too!
    Glad I came across your blog!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a weekend! That sounds lovely, and your new TB cross body bag is just lovely.

    This weekend I had six friends over in our small condo (with just two barstools!) for a sauce and meatballs dinner. It was a blast, even if we did have to get creative with the seating. Last night, we headed out for a small Oscars get-together with friends, which was so much fun.

    Jess // Curating Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! I have a Droid, so I'm not on the instagram train either :( But, your picks look great! Love that Tory Burch bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bag! Oh box wine, definitely done that before! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely weekend -- love the TB bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh, that tory burch cross body bag- SWOON. sure you don't want to pass it on over to me? please!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooove that tory burch bag!! I thought Octavia Spencer looked amazing last night as well. Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete