My boyfriend and I don't typically make Valentine's Day a big deal . We usually will just grab dinner somewhere the weekend before (to avoid crowds) but I always like to get him a little something- just because. Also, my dad's 50th birthday is this Valentine's Day and I am struggling with the perfect gift to get him. I put together this list of gift ideas for the man/men in your life and all of it is under $80. Do you and your guy exchange gifts? If so, what are you planning on getting him this year- I'd really love to know.
1. Kate Spade Money Clip - practical, affordable, and the adorable saying on it makes it unique.
2. DODOcase- If your guy has an ipad, this is the case for him. It's designed to look like a book and can be used as a stand and also includes magnets to activate the auto wake/sleep function.
3. His favorite spirit. My dad goes to Jamaica every year, and every year he raves about Appleton Rum- an affordable way to bring him back to the islands (sans the pricey plane ticket).
4. Silver Picture Frame- I'd put a photo from when we first started dating or a fun night out, a happy reminder he'll see daily.
5. The North Face 'Divide'- You can't really go wrong with a North Face (and this one's only $80). It comes in this grey & a bright blue- perfect for the upcoming Spring weather.
6. Jo Malone Cologne- The Wild Bluebell cologne is one of my favorite scents and the compact size is perfect for his collection.
7. Nike Gym Bag- perfect for the guy who has hitting the gym on his list of New Year's resolutions.
8. DVD set- You can never go wrong with his favorite show on DVD or his favorite movie. I'd pair it with a gift card to his favorite restaurant & make it a date night.