Thursday, February 2, 2012

Currently Coveting {Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote}

Reed Krakoff    Reed Krakoff 

While this is probably the most expensive thing I'm coveting lately, I am convinced I need it. I think I like the silver bag the best, although there is something so classic looking about the white with cognac straps. Although, do I really trust myself with a white handbag? Probably not. This may be making it's way to me once I get my tax return (also note: I still live with my parents so I don't have any rent to worry about missing after purchasing this baby).What do you think? Worth the price? Or keep searching for the perfect handbag. I'd really like to know.

10 comments:

  1. I think you need it!

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love this bag. I'll take one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful! love the white and cognac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Yep that is pretty much fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man i need either of those bags need!! swooning over them

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is indeed the "it" bag isn't it! I am loving the one Cupcakes and Cashmere owns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are pretty great! I'm in need of a new handbag!

    ReplyDelete