Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Gift Guide Part II

Here's the second part of my gift guide which should give you plenty of inspiration for the ladies in your life- whether it's your best friend, sister, or even yourself. Everything I chose is under $63 which means you can give a great gift without breaking the bank. I typically don't do too much gift giving around Valentine's Day- unless it's homemade or in the form of baked goods. But, I'm thinking this year I may snatch up that scarf and some nail polish to give to my girlfriends. Enjoy!
Gift Guide 2

1. Kate Spade iPhone Case- Let's get serious- who wouldn't want a Kate Spade phone case? Especially in this adorable pink polka dot pattern.
2. Marc Jacobs Studs- I am all about simple jewelry- and these rose gold studs are perfect for everyday.
3. Sprinkles Cupcakes- I love all things Sprinkles related and to be honest, if I got a box of these it would be the best present ever. Not a cupcake fan?  Chocolates or even a bottle of wine are a fun substitution.
4. Voluspa Maison Candle- The Crisp Champagne scent is delicious and subtle. And the jar is perfect for holding makeup brushes when the candle is done.
5. "I Love You" Keychain- An inexpensive & cute way to remind someone that you love them.
6. Honeydew Intimates Boy Shorts- My favorite brand of underwear and lounge wear is Honeydew- it's incredibly soft and still provides a playful & girly look.
7. Gap Dot Print Scarf- I've become obsessed with scarves lately and Gap has a ton of affordable and on trend options.
8. Zara Patent Ballerina- I still haven't decided if I'm going to purchase the J.Crew ones I posted weeks ago, but when I saw these Zara ones I couldn't resist.
9. Bauble Bar "Love" Pendant- I love everything Bauble Bar has to offer.Even if you're not sold on the "Love" necklace there are a million affordable jewelry options for your favorite lady.
10. Tinley Road Blouse- A Rachel Bilson pick on Piperlime this month. I love the ruffle & lace detailing on the top, and the bright red hue would look great with some mint colored nail polish.
11. Essie Nailpolish- My favorite red is Fishnet Stockings and my favorite pink is Fruity Sangria. I'd wrap these up with a little love note and it's the easiest gift you could give. 

10 comments:

  1. Such a great gift guide!! I love everything you picked and the price points are amazing. Loving Gap scarves as well right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such great options! I'd definitely snag those studs, that scarf, and probably the nail polish! You can never have too much nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring that Kate Spade phone case! It's so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection of items! Voluspa candles are my favorite and my go-to housewarming/thank you/hostess gift.
    http://www.shemmyshemmyshakeshake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those Essie colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the heart studs! I think I need to get myself a pair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guide my dear - I especially love those heart studs. Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh I love those rose gold heart studs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful picks! Jewelry, nail polish, and candles are always a good choice for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been lusting for that Kate Spade case! So cute!
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete