Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Esther Boutique

Ok so while perusing one of my favorite blogs 10 minutes ago, Beauty & the Beard- I discovered this post about her favorite things on Pinterest this week. It was at that very moment I fell in love with this bracelet: 
Naturally, I clicked the link to find out where to purchase it (I have no self control when it comes to shopping). Anyways, one thing lead to another and I discoverd Esther Boutique. Maybe everyone knows about this magical site already and no one told me (rude), but I fell in love with just about everything you can purchase. However, since the shop is located down under.. I've discovered it may take you 3 years and $30 to receive your clothes (just kidding, 3 weeks- but still). Anyways, that hasn't stopped me from looking/drooling over everything. Here are some of my favorites: 


because of me cocktail- pinkjulia cocktail- lilac
georgina tunic dressnile stretch cocktail

12 comments:

  1. OOOOh, that bracelet is fab. I could never wait 3 weeks for my shipment to come in. :)
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bracelet is fantastic...oh and that sweet little white number on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love the bracelet... and the pastel dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn them and their tall blonde aussie models!! Love all your picks- the white and colorblocked ones are my favorites!! Glad my post led you to new dress loves!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all their stuff! I was super bummed when I found out they were in AU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pale purple dress is to die for! I've ordered a pair of booties once from an online store based in AU, it took a while to receive but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry what?! How did we not know about this?! I'll take one of each, and the bracelet, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm...I'm in love! Thank you for bringing Esther Boutique into our lives! I blogged abou that bracelet in one of my Friday Fancie's posts and had no idea where it was from!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, could I be any more in love with that bracelet? Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this post!!! Loves

    ReplyDelete