Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinteresting

Last week Erica from P.S. I Made This tweeted about a wonderful list of Pinners to Follow. I am not going to lie I've spent hours going through each and every one on the list (and I'm still only about halfway through)! I find that when I'm lacking inspiration or not having a good day- it's so nice to look at a beautiful curated board. Whether it's fashion inspired, delicious recipes, or easy to replicate DIY's- I love it all. So I hope you enjoy this list as much as I have & please leave your Pinterest ID in the comments, I'd really love to follow you! 
Here are few images that I'm currently feeling inspired by: 

Pinned Image
The perfect Valentine. 

Pinned Image
White Chocolate Confetti Popcorn (yum).

Pinned Image
Stylish polka dots.

Pinned Image
Life is full of little pleasures.

Pinned Image
A neutral bedroom with a whole lot of texture.

Pinned Image
A perfectly messy table setting.

Pinned Image
And a little wanderlust. 



You can find all of my boards here.

12 comments:

  1. Ah so many gorgeous photos. I agree, pinterest is so addicting!

    P.s, I am holding a MASSIVE GIVEAWAY on blog - featuring a handbag, clutch, and jewellery! I would love for you to enter!!!

    BLOG: instinctofstyle.blogspot.com

    XO,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE those polka dot dresses! So incredibly chic. And thank you for the Pinterest list! I think I may have to carve out a whole night for that :)

    http://pinterest.com/nicolenels/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the messy table setting. Bring on the warm weather...entertaining outside is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is the best. I adore that Valentine... and that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that grey and nuetral bedroom! And that messy table is the best! Newest pinterest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am def going to have to find that list of pinners to follow- I just adore Pinterest. These pictures are divine!!


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked to it in my post if you're interested :) Just click "Pinners to Follow"

      Delete
  7. I love that table! Gorgeous! Pinterest is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love pinterest. I probably spend way too much time on it than I probably should! Following you on pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so much beautiful inspiration here!! that popcorn - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is that confetti popcorn?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! The popcorn, the dresses, that table setting - love it all! I haven't hopped on the Pinterest bandwagon yet but I love seeing what other people are "pinning". I think I'll cave in soon...

    ReplyDelete