Happy New Year, all! Here's to hoping 2012 is the best year yet! I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions but every year at midnight I ask my boyfriend what his is and he says "to be standing here with you next New Years"- gosh that boy makes me smile (ok, enough sappiness). But this year my resolutions are more like lifestyle changes than anything else:
1. To join a gym. Notice this is not "work out every day for 4 hours". Baby steps, people.
2. Pack my lunch every day for work.
3. Do/Say something nice to someone every day.
4. Curb my impulse shopping.
5. Save for an apartment in the city.