Monday, January 2, 2012

Out With the Old

relax-ed:

be a new year, a new life 

Happy New Year, all! Here's to hoping 2012 is the best year yet! I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions but every year at midnight I ask my boyfriend what his is and he says "to be standing here with you next New Years"- gosh that boy makes me smile (ok, enough sappiness). But this year  my resolutions are more like lifestyle changes than anything else:

1. To join a gym. Notice this is not "work out every day for 4 hours". Baby steps, people.


2. Pack my lunch every day for work. 


3. Do/Say something nice to someone every day.


4. Curb my impulse shopping.


5. Save for an apartment in the city.

5 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! I'm a new reader from fabulous K. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! You have a new follower!
    Happy 2012!
    silkchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! New follower from Fabulous K. Love that she asked us to share, follow, and comment on new blogs.

    Good luck with your resolutions! I reallllly need to add your #4 to my list!

    xo Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am going to try to stick to a schedule this year...

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete