Monday, January 30, 2012

The Other Olsen

My love for the Olsen family continues to grow. I've been a huge fan of MK&A since I could sing along to their VHS tapes but the Olsen I'm loving most lately is their younger sister Elizabeth. I think we are definitely going to be seeing a lot more of her in the future & I can't wait. She's a fashion risk taker both on the red carpet and in her every day ensembles. My favorite thing about her: she shops at Topshop & ASOS like the rest of us and makes it look amazing.

ELIZABETH OLSEN CRITICS CHOICE MOVIE AWARDS YELLOW SHORT DRESS EMILIO PUCCI NUDE ANKLE STRAP HEELS 1




ELIZABETH LIZZIE OLSEN WAR HORSE PREMIERE THE ROW NEW YORK CITY NYC 2 VIVER

ELIZABETH LIZZIE OLSEN RAIN UMBRELLA NEW YORK CITY TWEED BOUCLE COAT FUR CUFF COLLAR FEDORA HAT LOUIS VUITTON SOFIA COPPOLA BAG 2

ELIZABETH LIZZIE OLSEN IFP 21ST ANNUAL GOTHAM INDEPENDENT FILM AWARDS NEW YORK CITY 2

Olsen

images via


10 comments:

  1. I think she is so beautiful! Very natural looking. Can't wait to see what comes of Miss Elizabeth!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is lovely just like her sisters! Love that yellow dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her! She's got a more classic look than her sisters, but the same great fashion sense :)

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first photo!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has a more down to earth look than her sisters I think, and I love that. They all are super stylish, but hers seems a little more do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a serious girl crush on her...love her style more than I love MK & A's! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute style! but i wonder if she is way more hyped bc of her relations?


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's crazy how similar I think they look! She has great style though

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous. That white + cream is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. she has really burst onto the movie screen and she is just gorgeous. i love her sense of style. thanks for commenting over at my post on 101 things i love

    ReplyDelete