Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes: Red Carpet Roundup

Awards season has arrived and I am officially excited. I'm sure many of you watched last night- and I'm sure even more of you saw the red carpet looks.Overall I was very impressed last night- I was happy to see a ton of blush/neutral dresses since I just posted about how much I love that color. I'm rounding up my favorite looks from the evening & would love to hear about yours!

Lea Michele in Marchesa- While most haven't liked her outfit choice, I think the combination of glitz & cutouts is really unique, plus it shows of her amazing bod.
Charlize Theron in Dior- Unique, feminine, and downright gorgeous.
Emma Stone in Lanvin- I love the plunging neckling, cap sleeve detail, and plum color.
Mila Kunis in Dior- She can do no wrong in my eyes. 
Claire Danes in J. Mendel- The cutout detail on the sleeves is beautiful & I love that her jewelry and makeup is simple.
Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka- Age appropriate and simply flawless. I love the ruffle detailing & her crystal evening clutch.
Dianna Agron in Giles Deacon- I know some of you may not agree with my choice in this, but I think Dianna's fashion risk is one that paid off last night.
Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein- I like the combination of turquoise & nude but this is not the right outfit for The Golden Globes- too casual. 

Leonardo DiCaprio in Giorgio Armani- He's my vote for best dressed male of the evening- perfectly pulled together.

All images via

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection! I love award season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlize was my favorite. She just looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had some great picks there!! emma stone's dress is just gorgeous and helen mirren she definitely is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Charlize's dress! It is perfection. Loved Heidi's too but I agree, it was a bit casual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlize and Jessica Alba were my favorites of the night! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Helen Mirren looked flawless. I loved the sleeves on her gown and it was just so flattering on her. She really knows what she's doing on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma Stone rocked it for me! Great roundup!

    xoxo
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE Claire danes. She was flawless to me. I wasn't a huge fan of Lea Michele though -- good color, but not my favorite style on her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love award season - great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great choices. Charlize was my favorite I think. I am unsure about Lea's - I love her so much I feel like my love for her gets in the way of how I feel about her outfit LOL!!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really loved Mila and Clair Danes- that back detail was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your picks. especially charlize and emma stone. love those too. and leo of course. he is beautiful!

    just found your blog and im following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tots agree on Charlize, Milan & Claire! Loved them. And so true about Heidi, too cas!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loved all the blush hues as well! jessica alba looked especially pretty! i also enjoyed the huge statement earrings. julianne moore's emerald ones were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many gorgeous dresses. Charlize Theron looked fabulous in Dior!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. emma stone is just a fave of mine period.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emma Stone was definitely my favorite! She looked simply stunning! But Heidi Klum and Mila Kunis looked great as well!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to say, I really love Heidi Klum's dress/jewelry. So pretty and fresh!

    ReplyDelete