Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wedding Films


I don't know if I would actually call this a wedding video, because that word does not do this justice. I stumbled upon this via Apartment 34 and since then have spent hours watching the wedding films of total strangers. I've always heard that wedding videos are something you can cut out of your budget, but this one by Paperback Weddings is certainly worth the extra costs. I realize this is fairly long but take a sneak peek- I promise it's worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to watch it now! I love a good wedding video. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny you posted this today! I posted Save the Date videos on my Wedding Wednesday! I caught myself looking at wedding videos for hours too the other night! They are addicting, no?!

    ReplyDelete