Thursday, January 12, 2012

Editorial:Clemence Posey

I stumbled upon an image from this editorial on Pinterest and fell in love with it. After a little research, I found the whole spread- which is actually from the February issue of Glamour UK. I think Clemence looks absolutely gorgeous & the styling is superb. My favorite photo is the fourth one, but I think each of them does a great job creating a girly & fun aesthetic. And for some reason these photos have me itching for springtime in Paris.

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image 

005.jpg

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

10 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I love the 3rd one down. The dress she is wearing is absolutely amazing.

    Enter my Leuer earring giveaway!

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/01/color-crush-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute! I ADORE the ones with the balloons. So fun and girly! Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this spread! Great images! I would love to take a trip to Paris in the Spring!!

    www.lastyearoftwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah #4 for sure...hello gorgeous shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2nd dress is totes the bee's knees, yo!

    <3jordan

    JordanDibb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog!!!! every post is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh i love all these fun spring colors! great editorial!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous editorial - I'm a little bit obsessed with balloons so I love these shots!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great spread! Thanks for sharing :-)

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!

    http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete