Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sale Alert: Gap


  I'm sure many of you know this already, but I thought I would share for those who may have missed it. Gap, Banana Republic & Old Navy are all 30% off through tomorrow. I spent about 5 minutes on Gap and have found 100 things I need for spring. As you can see I've found a great pair of boyfriend jeans (inspired by yesterday's post) and a whole lot of neon. And lucky for you, Julia posted today about her great finds at Old Navy (as if you needed any more reason to go shop). 
Happy Shopping!


something new...just for YOU! 30% off gap, old navy, banana republic. enter code NEWYOU. online only! ends 1/19. restrictions apply. details.
Sale Alert: Gap

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love all of them! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sight of bright, spring colors is making me just plain happy! def. checking it out tonight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! Thanks for the heads up, there's a few things I've been eyeing...will head over now to order them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, not another sale! I'm trying to be good! ;-) xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I´m in love with that pink blazer and orange bag...perfection!

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete