Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Rock the White

Can you believe it's already June?! I feel like the first half of the year flew by. I'm excited to finally be back with a new Friday's Fancies. This week it's all about white. And I have to say my favorite white piece of clothing are my white jeans. They are just as versatile as a traditional blue denim pair and are perfect for summer. I put together two looks- one for the day and one for a night out. In the summer I'm fairly casual when I go out so the night outfit may work for some people during the day as well. I really love pairing white jeans with some sort of blouse (sleeveless, patterned, etc.). I also included one of my favorite color combinations lately- turquoise, orange, and tan. As always, be sure to stop by Long Distance Loving for more outfit inspiration!


ff


After an eventful weekend in Nashville, I plan to spend this weekend laying low with the boyfriend. The weather in Chicago is supposed to be back up in the 80's by Sunday and I'm going to head up to Lake Geneva to hang out with my dad on the boat. What are your weekend plans? 


18 comments:

  1. I love your color scheme here! It's so perfect. I love my white jeans too, though they're not skinnies (and I kind of wish they were!). I love both of these looks especially the turquoise in both! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would happily wear both of these looks! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fantastic looks! that daytime look is so my style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both your tops! They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that night look, I absolutely love the top!! Great picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! Love how you did a day to night look too. I'm so obsessed with everything orange right now. The flats and earrings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The color combos are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits! Love how you translate white jeans from day to night!

    xo
    Sam
    www.lepetitepear.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you did a day and night look - both of which are amazing! I'd totally rock all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits! I am seriously loving both of those blouses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The day look is my fave! I just love that little crossbody bag! Have a great weekend, girl :)

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both looks, white jeans are the best!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so loving those wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors that you paired with the white jeans! Just perfect!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pop of color against the white - what an adorable outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both looks! The white jeans are perfect the way you paired them with turquoise and orange. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete