Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Block Party

I know I say this every week- but I'm so glad it's Friday. I am off at 12 and then going on a rooftop bar crawl with my co-workers at 2. I am so excited to try out a few new places in Chicago and enjoy the beautiful weather. Yay for summer! Anyways, this weeks Friday's Fancies are all about colorblocking. I really love a colorblock top or dress but I think it's fun to put together your own colorblocking sometimes. The best thing about these two outfits? I can switch the tops, shoes, and jewelry and it looks just as great. Any fun plans this weekend?
f2



As always, stop by Long Distance Loving for more colorblock inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Love that skirt and that orange top! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this combination! both options are fabulous, you've inspired my outfit for today!
    stopping by from FF
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors! Simple, but lovely silhouettes!

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rooftop bar crawl, how fun! You will have to share next week! Love the skirt! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple skirt is amazing! Love how you paired it with yellow and pink! It was beautiful in Chicago today...the perfect day for a rooftop bar crawl! Hope you had fun! Did you come across any must try places?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute! I love those colors together, they really are perfect! (I love those shoes! Can I take them home?) Hope you enjoy your Sunday Ashley!

    ReplyDelete