Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Craving Watermelon

First of all, I apologize for my radio silence these past few days. I do my very best to post consistently but things have been a bit hectic. Also, to be honest I've been feeling less than inspired and did not want to half-ass a post. Since today is the summer solstice, I figured it would be appropriate to focus on something I've been seeing all over the internet and which always reminds me of summer- watermelons. I don't know if I have the guts to rock that ASOS shirt but that swimsuit I could definitely manage- too cute. If watermelon isn't exactly your thing- the pairing of bright green shorts and a watermelon pink accessory is a fun way to incorporate the trend. What do you think? Love it or leave it? 

w


However, I prefer my watermelon in the form of a mojito.

3 comments:

  1. I love that watermelon tote! I think that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Mojito too- I've been hectic and less inspired this last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness LOVE these picks! Especially those watermelon bikini bottoms! So fun

    ReplyDelete