Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

Let me start this post off with telling you that I am in no way, shape, or form "domestic". I like the idea of cooking but grocery shopping and then cooking for an hour just does not sound appealing when I get home at night. I do however, love to bake. The fact that I can eat dessert for every meal may be a big part of it. I've been trying to eat better which is a struggle with such a big sweet tooth. I've found many sites I love that do low-cal versions of my favorite treats and they honestly taste delicious. Here is one of my newest favorites adapted from this receipe. These didn't last in my house for more than a day (and it makes 12!). 







5 comments:

  1. YUM! I too prefer baking over cooking and it definitely has alot to do with my sweet tooth. These look delicious. I'll definitely have to give them a try!

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look AMAZING!
    www.xoxotrishelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you baking! heck yes! nice recipe love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm YUM! This looks incredible... I'm going to be talking about my momma's amazing spaghetti tomorrow on the blog - it's SO quick and SO easy. Be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy smokes those look good!
    I can't cook, I can {kind of} bake. which means ... I may be able to make these.

    ReplyDelete