Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Beach Chic

This week's theme for FF was "Beach Chic" and to be honest, all I really need are a few key essentials and I'm good to go. I haven't found any swimsuits this season that I'm absolutely in love with- but since J.Crew has free shipping & returns I'm tempted to try one out. I love the idea of mixing patterns/colors. I may not be that daring with my outfits every day but with a swimsuit there's really no pressure. Throw in a chic cover up (I'm loving all things crochet) and a fun towel/beach bag & you're off to the beach. 


f

ASOS Sandal (similar) / J.Crew top / J.Crew bottom / Tote / Tunic / Sunglasses / Towel

This weekend I have very little planned which is probably a good thing since last weekend was insanely busy. I'm hoping to dine al fresco tonight with the boyfriend and my best friend & make it to the St. Pat's festival downtown tomorrow during the day. What are your plans? 

16 comments:

  1. Love all of this, especially the mix match bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to mix swim suit patterns too! So fun! Great Friday's Fancies! Have a great weekend! That festival sounds fun!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, it is nice to have an uneventful weekend. It makes up for all of those that are crazy busy!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of patterns! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of this! The perfect laid back, cute ensemble. Have a wonderful relaxing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit. i especially love the bikini! new follower. have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that coverup is just the cutest and what a fun suit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mixed print bikini... I'm been doing that more and more lately! Happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pattern mix with the suit and that cover up is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit! I love the crocheted cover-up you chose! Happy Weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bathing suit is gorgeous...and an ombre towel...yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover up! Oh my gosh I love it! Have a fun weekend! Hopefully I can beach it up in this Chicago heat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This whole look is so cute!! I love how you mixed the patterns on the bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that suit & cover up!! I really need to get a mixed patterned suit. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! Especially the tunic and the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those all the best equipment to beach and just try some Leopard leather handbags at cwmalls to you right now!

    ReplyDelete