Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Fancies: St. Patrick's Day

Last St. Patrick's Day I was sipping green beer in tropical Costa Rica with a nice tan: 



This year I will not be as lucky, although it's supposed to be 78 in Chicago tomorrow so I really shouldn't complain. This week's Friday's Fancies is focused on my favorite holiday- St. Patrick's Day. Tomorrow I'm heading to Wrigleyville for some pre-birthday festivities and mentally preparing myself for the swarms of people I'll encounter. I am heading to the mall after work to find an outfit (talk about last minute) and wish I could somehow get the dress I picked for this week overnighted to me, I love the preppy stripes and the bright green color. Since I'm going to be out and about all day I would definitely opt for some white converse and some fun clover accessories. 
st pats

What are you doing for St. Patrick's Day?

12 comments:

  1. Lovely roundup of items. I am loving those clover earrings! Have a great weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for a St Pattys Day celebration, hope you have an amazing time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Michael Kors white and gold watch!! I need one! Have a great birthday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is adorable! Do you know who makes it?

    Have a wonderful birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving you accessories! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace!! I will be out at this downtown festival we have called Shamrock the Block! Have fun!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully it's warm enough for Wall Street! Have a great weekend!! :)

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and have so much fun! I love your green theme selections. I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, loving the bag.
    my st pattys day will be 9 hours of work. BOO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that your outfit isn't totally overwhelming with green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pop of green is such a great accessory with those sneakers - LOVE it!

    Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress in amazing! It wasn't until I started looking for an outfit yesterday did I realize how little green I owned! That striped green number would look just lovely in my closet! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete