Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

Thought I'd share a few songs helping me get through the week. I have the most random taste in music (just a warning) in that I can go from listening to Britney Spears to Dave Matthews to Jason Aldean in about 3.6 seconds. In unrelated news, 1 week down 3 more to go in my spending freeze. I may not survive but I'm sure trying hard. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! 



Loving every song on the Lumineers CD this week- especially this one.



He was just on Ellen last week, and I've been stalking all of his music since.



Try not to judge me too much- what can I say? It's catchy.



A nice mellow jam. Ryan Adams, you rock.

1 comment:

  1. No shame in rocking out to some taylor swift... (i may or may not have been to two of her concerts lol... my guilty pleasure what can i say??)

    ReplyDelete