Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So this weekend..

I went to that nude panting class with my girlfriends that I mentioned last week. And it was definitely an experience. A hilarious one. We brought a few appetizers with and even more bottles of wine & had ourselves a really great time. Apparently I have the maturity level of a 5 year old because I found myself getting rosy cheeks as soon as the model came. But after that initial awkwardness, it was just fun to laugh at our sad attempts at "art". I would show you my painting but it's embarrassing. I am no Van Gogh. 
It brought me to thinking about how important is to make time for all the people in your life. Yes, I was racing like a mad woman after work to get there by 7 with appetizer in hand, but it was SO much fun. And I don't really get to see these girls as much as I'd like so that in itself was a blast. Which leads me to my question- Do you have any fun "girl date" ideas? I'd love to hear some them because getting together more regularly is on the top of my to-do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment