Thursday, August 30, 2012

Zara Moment

There is something about Fall clothing that I absolutely love. I find it much easier to shop than Spring or Summer clothing. I promised myself I wouldn't post about Fall until after Labor Day but I lack decision making skills and need your help. I am in love with everything at Zara currently - like every other month. And I've narrowed it down to 2 pieces that can be worn now so I feel a little better. Do I go with the Striped Peplum Jacket or Leather Top with Lace Sleeves? And also, if you had to choose a smoking flat which would you choose? I am leaning towards the Studded Slipper but can't decide on a color. Help! 
zara



3 comments:

  1. Tough decisions! I love the striped jacket and tan studded flat. Isn't Zara the best??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, just found your blog and love it! :-)
    And I would say go for the striped jacket, you'll get so much use out of it... and I can't choose out of the flats, they're all fab! I'm a Zaraholic :-)

    Your newest follower,

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    Pop by and follow me too sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featuring that striped jacket on my blog today! I'm totally loving it, however, I did not see those freakin' precious mustache slippers or they would have come home with me too!

    xx-
    sarah
    workdayweekend

    ReplyDelete