Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekend Wardobe

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for the weekend. I have a lot going on at work and have spent many 12 hour days trying to get it done. I have until next Friday to finish everything- but that just means next week will be just as busy. Needless to say- I will be enjoying every second of my weekend break. Tonight I'm celebrating one of my best friend's birthdays at The Cedar Hotel and meeting up with some college girlfriends. Tomorrow I'll be heading to the suburbs to work on my suntan (with plenty of SPF on) and hopefully I'll make it up to Lake Geneva Sunday for some time on the boat. Do you have anything fun planned?


weekend1

I put together 2 outfits that I wish I was wearing this weekend out with my girlfriends. I'd wear the daytime outfit shopping/brunching and the nighttime outfit for dinner and drinks.My favorite aspects have to be those J.Crew shorts and those J.Crew pumps. It's safe to say I have the J.Crew fever for fall. I also have that F21 necklace on today at work with my striped Stylemint Tee and I'm officially in love with it- and you cannot beat the $10 price tag. What's your ideal outfit for the weekend?
GET THE LOOK:

2 comments: