Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'd Wear {Christmas Eve}

Xmas Eve


Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the holiday season, I go up to Lake Geneva, WI to spend it with my Dad's side of the family. The day is full of good food, cocktails, and family- what's not to love? I've been searching for the perfect outfit without spending a ton of money, when I saw this picture of Nicole Richie out shopping. Her outfit is not only super chic- it's something that almost every women already has in her closet. All you need is a brightly colored sweater (or a blouse) and black basics. And for those that don't celebrate Christmas Eve- this outfit would work great at any Holiday party you're attending this season!


5 comments:

  1. I love that Christmas Eve outfit. Actually wearable:) I just posted New Year's Eve outfit ideas. Check them out at 4scarlet.com. Just found your blog and started following! Stop by and say hi and follow back if you feel like it:)

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute and effortless look! love your blog.

    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! It's so chic, I love the pants.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete